From: Alice Yovich <a.yovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   [RC-Digest] hoof protection
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 19:38:39 -0600

I'm a NATRC rider who knows that I can only compete in easy boots. I also know they aren't all that easy. I have a horse with great feet and I usually ride barefoot. Occasionally I need or want to ride somewhere we need something on the feet. I will probably continue to just shoe for those competitions for which I need hoof protection, but I wondered what a better alternative to shoeing or easy boots might be. Someone has suggested that I get Old Mac's, and they do look great, but I wondered what the other options were. Or should I just get easy boots and use them exclusively since that's what I'd have to compete in. Thanks!
Alice Yovich, Reg. 4 Texas
It's Almost Christmas! Orders being taken now!
www.equi-threads.com

Enjoy the holiday season with great tips from MSN. http://special.msn.com/network/happyholidays.armx