Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] hoof protection - Alice Yovich

I'm a NATRC rider who knows that I can only compete in easy boots. I also know they aren't all that easy. I have a horse with great feet and I usually ride barefoot. Occasionally I need or want to ride somewhere we need something on the feet. I will probably continue to just shoe for those competitions for which I need hoof protection, but I wondered what a better alternative to shoeing or easy boots might be. Someone has suggested that I get Old Mac's, and they do look great, but I wondered what the other options were. Or should I just get easy boots and use them exclusively since that's what I'd have to compete in. Thanks!
Alice Yovich, Reg. 4 Texas
It's Almost Christmas! Orders being taken now!
www.equi-threads.com