[RC] Which Horses Die... - DVeritas

    Our "ignorance" concerning which horses die doing this sport STARTS with not having the information as to WHICH horses died.
    Heck, start with "at rides".
    If allowed, members could actually look up the ride history for that horse and determine (for themselves) if there might be a correlation between:  breed, age, speed, terrain, ambient weather, rider experience, ride manager experience. vet experience, etc.
    IF there is no ride history for that horse, what then?
    Rider History?
    It just doesn't seem that complicated to me.
    Do we, when we join the AERC, sign any acknowledgement that our ride performance can and will be used for the education of the membership?
    If not, why not?
    If so, let's have it.
    ----Frank