[RC] rider proposals... - Jenna Pywell

"The fact that the majority of riders are careful, do research and deeply care for their horses, makes no difference if a few do not. Any rule that safeguards just ONE horse, in my opinion, is the correct rule."

i have to say i agree wholeheartedly, it seems to me that none of the proposals that have been suggested so far would be any kind of a problem for the people who do take diligent care of their animals. Clearly, their are holes in the system because horses have slipped through the cracks. I truley think that we need to take care of these issues NOW, before we lose any more horses...i would also like to say that i have the utmost respect for the oldies that are out there; they are a wonderful source of knowledge and in many cases are more than willing to offer plain good ol' sound advice. However, if someone out there has a proposal that could potentially SAVE just one horses life then i could not personally care less if they have 2 miles or 20,000 miles under their belt, their suggestions are worth it for me to listen...Lets not forget that we are all mean't to have the same concerns- the welfare of the horse...

...I got me some horses to ride on, to ride on...they say that my demons can't go there, so i got me some horses to ride on, to ride on...(Tori Amos)

poisonousdwarf@xxxxxxxxx
*** Jenna ***

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.