Re: [RC] Mens Breeches - David & Maggie

As long as we are on the subject, where can I get men's tights for my man? He's finally said he'd wear them if I buy them, but everywhere I've found only carries women's tights.

Maggie in Ohio
----- Original Message -----
From: Elite
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 5:23 PM
Subject: [RC] Mens Breeches

I'm finishing up my Christmas shopping and need some recommendations on men's breeches from some of you guys.   He won't wear tights yet, so breeches are what we need.   I'm looking for a brand that wears well, is washable, has a lot of stretch and comes in black.   But it MUST have the belt loops, zipper and waistband!   LOL.    Any recommendations???

Thanks
Linda