[RC] Horses getting hungup - Karen J Zelinsky

Speaking of getting "hung-up", my first, beloved horse, Daiquiri - a hot-blooded saddlebred gelding, once got "enmeshed" in a bunch of barbed wire - I think I was riding him.  He stood stock still, and let me carefully detangle him.  I was impressed!  I had him for 26 years - got him at about 4 yo... was it early training, or just plain instinct?  And he was a spookaholic!  Rode him fox-hunting way back in my college days, and the kind of horse that (I blush, ashamed) passed the huntsman, as I kept trying to real him in - could put an arab to shame (couldn't been endurance???)  Verrrrrry  interesting....

Any answers out there?
Karen in PA