Re: [RC] Lost horse 'tendencies"????? - Marv Walker

We decided the horse  wasn't in this area and was turning the gator around the third time.  The owner of the horse was sitting in back of the gator and when the
back of gator was facing the woods the girl shouted " There he is!"  The horse was 10 feet in the woods hung up in briars. The horse never made a

I went to feed my horses at a pasture I rented years ago
and the chow hound old quarter horse didn't show up to
eat with the others so I headed off into the woods to locate
the body.

I found him with his tail tangled around a tree.  Judging
from the ground he'd been there quite some time.  He
didn't make a sound or move a muscle as I freed his tail.

When he was free he just nonchalantly headed to the
feed pail.

Marv "Me 'n this tree got in a fight and our tails locked." Walker
Horse Videos:  http://MarvWalker.com/ebay.htm