[RC] My horse went to church - Carol Stiles

Jeanie wrote:
"Everytime I get out on the trail on the back of one of my horses, I am in God's church.  I better make it to heaven, I plan on meeting my doggy friends, my horsey friends, my distance riding friends, my cat friends, and you got it!  there will be one hell of a distance ride for all of us whether it is endurance or competitive and it will be for FUN!  LOL Jeanie"

I'm with you, Jeanie. I feel closer to God when I'm up in the mountains riding, than in any church I've ever been. Also, wasn't it Robert Browning that said, "God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses."  : ) Carol.