[RC] IntNewsGroup: Pictures needed - Lori & Rick Stewart

Title: pictures

-----Original Message-----
From: Torri Nahorniak [mailto:TNahorniak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2003 9:37 AM

If anyone has any digital pictures of rides in the US could you please send them to me.  I am looking for ones that epitomize rides in this country to possibly use in the presentation to the FEI.  (Tony, these can be put in the power point presentation.)  Thanks everyone.

Torri Nahorniak

Assistant Director, International Disciplines

USA Equestrian

4047 Iron Works Parkway

Lexington, KY  40511

Phone:  (859) 225 - 2027

Fax:  (859) 253 - 1968

Email and Attachments automatically scanned for viruses by Trend Micro's Scanmail for Exchange.