[RC] question for all the non newbies - Jessica

I am just starting into endurance but have been riding my horse semi steadily for the past couple years, how feasible would it be to do 2 ld's 2 weeks apart if they are done slow (back of the pack). The 2 I am interested in are Leatherwood 25 miler and the Passage Creek no frills 30. He is in fairly good shape and I will be upping my conditioning schedule to put in a bit more of saddle time. I don't know if this is a consideration but I will be driving to train on the leatherwood trails a few times before doing that ld. Thanks for the advice.
Jessica Spoone
www.magickmorning.com