[RC] Trailer & Unscribe - Bonnie Davis

If anyone is interested in my Featherlite, there's a bigger ad up on www.bayequest.com under trailers for sale.  I'm going to be gone for about 5 days up to the Red Bluff Bull & Gelding Sale so e-mail me at horsecamping@xxxxxxxxx or bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  Or call (510) 657-5239.  Will get back to anyone when I return home.

For those that have asked, I'm in Fremont, California.  And the trailer new cost me a little over $15,000.

Steph, please 'unscribe' me from Ridecamp beginning January 28th and 'rescribe' me on February 3rd.  My service only stores 1,000 e-mail......

Thanks!!

Bonnie Davis