To: Allegra
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 4:48 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Endurance Magazines

are you an aerc member?
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Allegra
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 1:33 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Endurance Magazines

    Hi, I know I've been asking allot of questions lately. Sorry if your getting sick of it!!

 Ok, I was wondering if there are any GOOD endurance magazines out there? Info on rides, trails, conditioning, top horses, est.. I love reading informative articles, but have noticed that besides Equus's health issues there aren't many that pertain too much to endurance riding. (Come on I don't need to know this years hottest show outfits!)

 If you know of any could you let me know? If not thank you any ways.

  Allegra