[RC] Do you ride in this weather? - Allegra

    Today I put on 3 layers of clothing and went for a 4 hour ride. Mostly walking and trotting. The snow is 2 feet deep here, and the temperature was between 10 and 8 degree's Fahrenheit. It snowed another 2 - 3 inches while I was riding. We only went 2.5 mph averaged out.
    My question is for people like my self who live in the snowy, cold areas. How often do you ride a week? How long and how far? How hard? I don't have the resources for indoor riding. I want to be ready for Shore to Shore in the spring, but don't want to push to hard in this weather.

 Thank you for your replies,

 Allegra