[RC] Ariat Terrains - Suvut

I agree!!!   I LOVE my Ariat Terrains..... My tiny little WIDE WIDE feet are extremely hard to fit.   I cannot wear men's shoes because they don't come small enough..   Boy's shoes are too narrow.  But my new Ariat Terrains are just perfect.  Wide enough so that my feet are not scrunched together (causing calluses in the middle of the ball of my foot, which feels like a stone in my foot).  I also have an extraordinarily high arch as a result of polio when I was a child --- and have one foot that is a full size shorter than the other.  These are very comfortable riding shoes and, I might add, very attractive as well.

Susan in Louisville