From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ag47xAu49@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 7:54 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Ariat Terrains

I just bought my first pair. Asked the shoe salesman about them. He told me that every time someone would try them on, they would put them back in the box and be gone with them before he got a chance to talk to them. Same thing with me. I normally can't wear a 9.5 in womens because they are too narrow so have to go to a 10 which tends to be a bit long. I then go to a mens 8.5 or 9, which are wide enough. These Ariats are perfect width wise and length wise. Ridecamp is right on. Everyone that had written in had said that they run wide. Happy, happy, happy I am. I still have to put my orthodics in them due to my rediculously high arch but that is life. Beccy in Ut. (Paid $79.95)