[RC] Trucks - David & Maggie

 $5K for a truck with 134k miles on it sounds a bit high to me. :-)

That's practically new!! My dually has 207,000miles on it and is still going strong. We just had a new engine and tranny put in it at 200k. The old ones were fine until my hubby got it stuck in the snow and blew the motor trying to get it out. Then the tranny got jealous of the new engine and had to be rebuilt. $5k? If the truck is in good shape, I would pay it.

Maggie in Ohio