Re: [RC] Added notes and thought on Trucks - Dyane Smith

On December 2, 2003, Tom wrote:
My ideal truck for a 2 horse gooseneck w/o living qtrs. would be the F-450 Turbo Diesel 4X4

I guess that's in the "hills" of Colorado, because I haul 3 horses in a 23' steel modified stock over a 7% grade with an '89 F250 (460 engine with a 4.10 axle ratio), no problem.  Also, pretty much never use the brakes because I gear down to first going down.

Dyane