[RC] too old - larry Miller

you are only as old as you let yourself be.  Ask Louise Riedel when she started competitive and endurance riding.  Ask Julie Suhr when she got into the sport.
If you want to ride and do this sport, go and do it.  If you don't try, you will go thru life wondering what if.  Go with the what if and try.  There will be lots of help and encouragement from others.  I was 24 before I started to ski.  Sure I was scared, but I didn't want to be left behind either.  So I persevered, took lessons, got good equipment.  Guess what?  This year I got my SENIOR pass to the local ski area!  And yes, I am still riding, not as far, but still on trail.  My plans are NEVER to get old.  LOL jeanie