[RC] Too old???Too green??? - Chipnml

When I used to teach riding, my favorite class was a group of beginning adults.  They were so enthusiastic, and thrilled to be there, and they learned just as fast if not faster than the kids I taught.

So go for it!!  You don't know what the future holds, so don't wait another day.  In five years you could be bombing down the trail in the mud and rain and heat and snow and sleet, and be just as miserable and happy (yes, at the same time) as the rest of us.  You will be five years older whether you do it or not, so--as Joseph Campbell said--"FOLLOW YOUR BLISS!"