[RC] A Kindler Gentler Temp Take - Dabney Finch

FYI, there are a couple of alternative ways to take a horse's temperature: on board temperature thingies (I think Roger R. makes one?), and a thermometer that you use by placing it on a human's forehead.
I've tested the latter and it is consistently comparable to the rectal, but (at least mine was) always 3 degrees lower.  You slide it under the saddle in a VC and it beeps in about 10 seconds when its done.
What I'm waiting for is a combination HRM, temp, and Timex GPS.  Roger--are you working on this?
Dabney Finch

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!