Re: [RC] Impatient Horse Trailering - j marshall

Thanks for the Help!
I work at being a very careful driver but I am sure I have messed up a few times.
I am going to try some of the recommendations and give him some more stop time in save locations. He has no problem getting in and out of the trailer. I do also have to get on to him about pawing while tied anywhere when he gets bored but then again he paws while he eats his grain as well. I will try putting the divider back in at least then he can work on destroying one door at a time. I am looking to get a new two horse slant load but I think I will put it off until he gets over it.
Everyone Have a Great Day!
Jen & the Destructor

Jen Marshall

Do you Yahoo!?