From: Mary Orosz
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2003 11:10 PM
Subject: [RC]

To quote from their website it is ??for even more support and assistance with holding their position and posture, especially on big moving horses, flighty and spooky horses, and just a little more back -up for the timid amateur.  It is made to give more support and assistance with holding their position and posture, especially on big moving horses, flighty and spooky horses, and just a little more back -up for the timid amateur.?

It adds 3 more pieces parts to the saddle that look like they will give you extra hold when you need it, but it costs $295 to have it added to your saddle.  I would spend the money for the extra safety but don?t know if it really makes enough of a difference.  From the testimonials on their web page it looks good, but I would love to test drive it first or get some opinions from someplace other than the manufacturer?s web site.

- Mary