[RC] - Mary Orosz

To quote from their website it is …”for even more support and assistance with holding their position and posture, especially on big moving horses, flighty and spooky horses, and just a little more back -up for the timid amateur.  It is made to give more support and assistance with holding their position and posture, especially on big moving horses, flighty and spooky horses, and just a little more back -up for the timid amateur.”

It adds 3 more pieces parts to the saddle that look like they will give you extra hold when you need it, but it costs $295 to have it added to your saddle.  I would spend the money for the extra safety but don’t know if it really makes enough of a difference.  From the testimonials on their web page it looks good, but I would love to test drive it first or get some opinions from someplace other than the manufacturer’s web site.

- Mary