Re: [RC] My First Words on Matthew's Proposal - Heidi Smith

>Is 15 the magic number? I don't know, but the concept is important.

That's my main question as well, Steph--but like the CRI, the overall pulse criterion, and many other tools, we've started somewhere and adjusted the numbers as we've learned how to use them.  The 15-minute level is a well thought out starting point, IMO--but as we use the tool, we will become more cognizant of whether it is actually doing what we want it to, or just missing the mark a tad and could be tweaked by using a different number.

Heidi