RE: [RC] Trailer almost accident - Dolores Arste

Hi all,
Glad to see everyone safe from this incident. Just a note that I had a reason to use US Rider road service for my truck recently and found them to be professional and easy to deal with. They will arrange for your horses, truck and trailer in any type of breakdown. I found them from a post on this list. And, now, I have the opportunity to recommend them myself.

More info can be found at www.usrider.org .

Dolores Arste