[RC] Treatment for Scratches - Jeannie Gillen

I think my old retired QH mare may have scratches.....I remember some conversation here recently, and then low and behold....she started with these tough crusty white bumps on her hind legs...at first I thought it was mud chunks, but they don't clean up easily and they are white inside.....

Could someone please describe again the scratches...and the treatment...

Thanks....