RE: [Fwd: Re: [RC] New Poll up] - Teri

I sure am glad someone said it.  I also was getting tired or the constant corrections to ANY post.

 -----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jim Holland
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 6:00 PM
To: Heidi Smith; Howard Bramhall; Ridecamp
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [RC] New Poll up]

Heidi, no offense, but this "I've been doing it for 30 years and I know more than the rest of you" is getting a little tiresome. I personally don't care if you have 50 years or 1 year in Endurance...your opinion is of no more value than any other member. One person, one vote, majority rules, and your opinion doesn't count any more than mine or anybody else. If you're not part of the "horse death" solution, you're part of the problem.

In fact, IMHO, one of the problems with this organization is that the people making the decisions have been doing that for too long.

Sometimes, as I found out with "30 years" in the corporate world with IBM, longevity leads to stagnation.

Sorry...again, no offense, nothing personal....just had to vent on this. :) (Lack of time in the saddle, I think....)

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic