Re: [RC] Got my facts straight? - Karla Watson

Someone wise on this list once said:
Its not what you can pull...its what you can stop!

It can be a heart-pounding, white knuckle experience when you are overloaded. I know from personal experience. I had a 1/2 ton pulling a 2 horse and a camper. That was too much adrenaline for me. So then I bought a 1 ton and the difference in hauling was phenomenal!

Boy David, guess you did buy a nice, big truck!! Gosh, I'm jealous!!

Karla Watson