[RC] Shock Collar for Dogs - Jeannie Gillen

My Rhodesian Ridgeback loves to go riding with me....but also loves to try to "play" with the Longhorn cows in my community....The cattlemen will shoot a dog for chasing their cows....so I am working on training him to come (better) when I call....

Anyone had any success with remote shock collars????