[RC] Professional Choice Pad - Darolyn Butler-Dial

I too am a huge fan of the PC Enduro pad... they just developed a new one
too.  Don't know if it is on the market yet,.... But when it is, they may
just replace the existing one with it.  The new improvements just make it
better.  It just simply does not hold moisture.  Even after a race in the
hot humid south, you can lay it out & in an hour or less its pretty dry.
You can wash them, but if you regularly take a stiff brush to it that will
do for quite a while.

We probably have about 25 or more of them in use on a daily basis.  They are
seldom carried in Tack Stores 'cause its such a specialty item.  You can
encourage your tack store to order them for you if you wish.  OR You can buy
them from us, & I can have them dropped shipped to you from the factory, OR
you can buy them direct from Professional Choice.  Their number is 1 800 331
9421.  Our toll free # for orders is 1 800 228 8768 (TROT).  We take Visa,
MC, & Discover, or you can mail a check or $ order to the address below.
Please e me or call for more details & colors if you like.
Darolyn

Darolyn Butler-Dial & Mark Dial       CYPRESS TRAILS EQUESTRIAN CENTER &
HORSEMAN VIDEO SHOWCASE
Proven Endurance Horses for Sale or Lease. Adventure Trail Rides * Boarding
* Training*Lessons *Parties
Represents:   Sharon Saare Saddles, Professional Choice, Advanced Biological
Concepts,  & KM (Human Electrolytes)
ADVOCATE :THE WHOLE HORSE TRIM (Barefootin")
21415 Cypresswood Dr.  Humble, Texas 77338          Ph:  281 446 7232    Fax
281 446 0113  Toll Free (800) 228 8768
     e mail: darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:darolyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
www.horseridingfun.com