[RC] Coffer Dam - Carol Stiles

Sorry, don't know why that e-mail got cut off. The park ranger's name giving the talk at the Maidu Gate in Auburn on Dec. 6th is Jill Dampier. Her office phone # is (530) 885- 4527. I have been trying to find out the time and will post it as soon as I find out. Also if anyone wants to find out more about the project they can go to the Bureau of Reclamation/ Mid-pacific Region/ Placer County Water Agency website. www.usbr.gov/mp/ccao/pcwa/index.html .On that site it also lists two people in the BOR, you can e-mail, Dave Jones and Richard Johnson. I encourage anyone who uses this trail from Auburn to Cool to write them about your concerns about the trail closure and also request that some of the $16,974,135.00 be spent on building a bridge there so we can continue to use this trail. Thanks, Carol