[RC] Good Boy - Diane

   I wanted to share what happened to me this weekend,
yes it finally got cooler here in FL., and was about 70*,
(yes cool for us),  when  Brazz & I went for our ride,
   It was so nice out, when we got to a nice sandy stretch
on the trail I decided to gallop. I was so happy & Brazz
was in high spirits when I reached down & stroked his neck
and said WHAT A GOOD BOY. He usually shakes his head when I say this, (which he did), and then he gave a
big buck, I was totally unprepared for this, so off I went
into the sand, but unhurt. He stopped, came back & looked
at me like why did you get off?? Well the rest off the ride
was great. I was just wondering what other horses do
when you tell them they are good ??
                        Diane &  Brazz, who will not be told he
is good anymore until we are stopped!!