Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] [RC] BLM adoptions at rides. - Magnumsmom

Karen Sullivan wrote:

> "Actually, since I am not signed onto DR@xxxxxxxxx, or AERC members forum,
> I have seen nothing posted by Randy regarding any followups on ridecamp. [...]

Actually since this post is listed as an AERC-members list post my understanding
is it should not have been cross posted to Ridecamp in the first place.

Also, Karen, if you want to read the AERC Members forum archives which
contain Randy's responses you can sign up and read the archives.  You
could probably sign up without getting the actual daily posts... I think that's
an option.

... unless you aren't an AERC Member?

Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM