       From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Randi Lavikoff
       Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 3:15 AM
       To: ridecamp ridecamp
       Subject: [RC] pads for Reactor Panel saddle?

       Can anyone share what pad(s) worked well for them with their Reactor
Panel system. Love the saddle, hate the pads, cause they're soaked after
riding, and I can't wrestle to take them off after every ride. Yesterday I
used my Dixie Midnight pad under the fleece RP pad to avoid it getting wet,
but I wonder if that interferes with the saddle panel effectiveness?
Thanks ahead, Randi Lavikoff in Florida
       Falconfyre (anglo Arab) and
       Streak O'Luck (ready to try his first 50 at JD's)