[RC] Dead Deer Hanging - goearth

Dead Deer Hanging from the morning kill, ready to eat the loins tonight because we are flesh eaters and Bambi has become a nuisance.  Those that eat meat and distance themselves from the horror of the kill will probably think me cruel to even think maybe the way to solve some of the wild horse problem is to eat them. Americans just don't eat horses.  Somewhere in some of my studies of 'religion' I found someone to say that to become one with our God we eat it.  Vegetarians who I have many as friends do not subscribe to this theory at all and I can appreciate their viewpoints.  In some parts of the world, horse is a staple and some parts of the world, like in India the Hindus worship the cow and don't eat them, even tho there are many dying from starvation.  In Viet Nam the only dogs I saw were the ones too bad to eat.  Americans don't eat dogs either.  Over Donner Pass you eat or you were eaten and that seems to be the rule of the wild.  The issue of placing wild horses, seems to me to be a very good idea amongst all the other worse case scenarios to something that has become an expensive nuisance.  Then there is Mustang Lady and some of them are very very good and deserve a chance at life..... abstraticus adfectactio tom sites