[RC] BLM mustangs - Susith

Before anyone go too much further with this concept, remember there are a whole lot more Arabs at most endurance rides than there are Mustangs. So of course, the chances of you seeing a Mustang with an IV at a ride are quite rare compared to the opportunities of seeing an Arab with one.

Susan

Jeanne Pepper pepperja@xxxxxxxxx
? I can't recall in all my years ever seeing a mustang at an endurance =
ride
? with an IV in it's neck .I certainly could be wrong here,but not =
everyone
? who does endurance is competing on the same level and I'm talking 50 =
miles
? & up races here.Many of us are out here for the shear joy of sharing =
the
? time with the horses and people who love them.If we top ten it's great =
but
? not all of us end up with horses we've researched for months before
? purchasing.I'm kinda the queen of the impulse buy and someone's being =
kind
? to me cause I've owned many wonderful (and successful)horses over the
? years.Some have been really tough to bring up to a competitive level =
but
? that for me is what makes this sport interesting and a challange.
? Oh yeh,I can remember a race many years ago when I was riding in the =
front
? with a group and our entire conversation revolved around how cheap =
each of
? the horses we were riding cost.These were some of the top riders of =
the day
? and some are still on the trail.Things sure have changed,for some
? anyway..not everyone.

? =