[RC] help from Australians needed - Robin & Mary-Anne Dorchester

Hi all,

My friend and her husband are planning a trip to Australia in January.  She's a horseman ( he's not )and she is reluctant to be away from riding for so long (3 weeks).  If anyone knows of some spots where she could go for a half day or day ride she would be thrilled.  They asked their travel agent but the agent being a non-horse person just blew them off. I don't know where they will be exactly, sounds like they'll be travelling, so we'll take all suggestions.  And.... just to make this endurance related....she's not an endurance rider but is working really hard to become one, she's even riding through our Canadian winter (now, that's endurance! <g>)!

Please respond privately.  TIA

Mary-Anne