[RC] Panty Hose at the GAHR - goearth

The only one I saw openly displaying their panty hose during the GAHR was Juel Ashley, # 2 finisher, an Oklahoma Cowboy.  Kerry came to Vet and left with the Duck and Linda Tellington-Jones in St. Joseph to do the Pony Express.  Kerry is one of my heroes and anyone who has the opportunity to visit or utilize his talents would be greatly benefited by them. ts