[RC] Endurance - Sundaez

I can't help but laugh at some of the pettiness of some of theses posts.

After what me and my friends have been through this past week...very nearly losing homes, horses, etc... enduring quite a bit more than sitting in the saddle for some hours... I have no doubt I will succeed as an "endurance" rider. After all you can quit any time...it is voluntary.

Real life just caught up with me though in these fires and I really learned what endurance is. It's surprising what you are capable of doing when you don't have an option

Even riding 100 miles seems totally doable now.

My first 50 is planned for January (God willing the trails will be open and my foot will be healed). I'm not a "real" rider cuz I've only done 25's.

We have lost so much here in Southern Cal.

Melanie and Tess, safe and sound finally in Poway, CA.