Re: [RC] sweeps horse - Karen Sullivan

I have a mare that is sweepstakes. My understanding is that you can win $ for Arabs and half Arabs in the show ring and certain other equestrian sports (endurance and NATRc).   I remember one year the IAHA was awarding placings to sweepstakes horses at Camp Far West.....
Karen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] sweeps horse

I believe it allows you to enter some endurance rides that are sanctioned by the breed associations  and pay prize money for placings.  I'm a bit vague about it, too.  Contact Cory Soltau in CA and ask him.  He's the one who persuaded me to sweepstakes nominate our unborn foal by his stallion.  He should be able to explain it better than I.
Soltau, Cory
E-mail Address(es):
  bvarabians@xxxxxxx

 Barbara