From: Jeannie Gillen [mailto:jeanniegillen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 9:06 AM
To: Bob Morris; Barbara McCrary; McGann, Barb; ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] who is captain of the ship

Again.....if "To Finish is to Win"...why don't we just award "Best Conditions"  ...say 3-5 in every class....thereby creating a best condition goal for participants ...
Sure AERC (or someone) may  have to come up with a new mix of factors for the BC awards, that might include time and speed..but it seems to me that it would change the focus back toward the original intent of the sport.