[RC] Help Gelding still thinks he is a stallion - KELLIE MOORE

Here is the whole story.  Cesar is a 7 year old gelding.  He was a stud untill 2 years ago ( that would have made him 5).  I don't know if he was ever used as a stud, but he knows how to use it.  He has mounted one of my mares and was going through all the motions.  This morning he was trying to mount another one of my mares through the fence.  Any one have any suggestions how to get his mind in the right place.  Thank you  Kellie Moore

Do you Yahoo!?