From: Amy Cieri
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 8:32 AM
Subject: [RC] Ft. Valley: Let em' race!

I'm with Tom on this one. There is a risk in everything John and these particular woman have seen and been through it all. Do you know these women? Jeannie and Danielle are top riders in this sport and this ride was literally in their backyard. They know every rock on this course and could run Hickory Lane with their eyes closed. Ft. Valley is a well run ride and this finish line is, in my opinion, a good one. I've done it myself.
I don't race finishes, or rides for that matter, but man do I love to see the pros go at it. I got chills reading Tom's initial post. Wish I could have seen it first hand. Have at it girls!

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=