Re: [RC] How's Kat? - SandyDSA

I wonder where the cougars are going - after Nina's horse was taken out, puts regular riders in mind of these fellows. we now have a juvenile lion up at Baleen Wall - the peak of one of our better training uphill trails. The smoke is still dropping soot on us, and it STINKS to hog heaven out there right now. And for the record - anyone in the Simi/Chatsworth area who THINKS they may need to get lovestock out - call now if you need help. There are rigs all over the place, but it will only get tougher to get in of people wait. Also, do eeveryone a favor and make SURE your horses all load and trailer well - kinda should be anyway, but there you have it.
I heard Happy Camp (conditioning area) was
completely burnt.