Re: [RC] Current Fires - SandyDSA

We are at the borders of LA and Ventura County and as of about 9:30 AM, ash is falling like rain. So far we are fine, but numerous members of oru church haev evacuated from the Simi and Moorpark area. If anyone needs a spot for their horse and/ or needs help, email - we will be monitoring all day. We are praying that the wind dies down - if it shifts.....

San