Re: [RC] Competition - Sisu West Ranch

Competition is in the nature of people, expecially those who like endurance.  It will happen, it can only be tamed and modified.  If we truely did not want competition, we would join trail riding groups, and ride, go back to camp and tell stories.  Lots of people want this so that is what they do.  I did it for 20 years and then discovered competitive riding.  I like the competition.

Ed
Ed and Wendy Hauser
Sisu West
2994 Mittower Road