Fw: [RC] Non Sequitur: Danae & Lucy - GarnerT

I was wondering if I was the only one reading this & laughing.  A few weeks ago they are walking by a tree.  The horse sees a huge pair of slanted eyes in the tree!  The next square shows a huge claw swiping at them.  The final square shows the 2 of them hanging in & off a tree with a small cat sitting nearby.  The horse says something to the effect of:  "Well, it could have been a lion!"  I cut it out & took it to school.  It sits on my desk, so I can have a private chuckle when I'm stressed or irritated!

Kathy Garner
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 3:44 PM
Subject: [RC] Non Sequitur: Danae & Lucy

OK, I can't stand this any longer.  I just have to share this!  This is not endurance related, but have any of you been reading the comic strip NonSequitur by Wiley Miller?  And conversations that Danae has been having with Lucy, her "miniature Clydesdale?"  Here's a link to the strip last Sunday (yesterday): http://www.ucomics.com/nonsequitur/2003/10/19/.

Do you Yahoo!?