[RC] Ariat Terrains - Suvut

I LOVE mine.  As to whether or not you could safely wear them in the standard irons of a dressage saddle, I'm not sure.  I use the wide endurance stirrups and they do just fine.  My feet are EXTREMELY wide (size 6EE) and these are the best I've found for comfort so far.  They are very well built (as are all Ariats) and should do great in wet grass.  They do run just a little large, so don't buy bigger than you normally wear.  But my feet do not hurt now when I ride, nor do they "go to sleep."

Susan