[RC] Heidi re: SH Aur Christi - Lydia Cassilly

Sooo Sorry.....Almost been there. Hope her dam is still with you, and that your other babies run free. Thank you for standing up for our freedom here. I truly appreciate it. Your filly does put things in perspective.

CTR is there for those who want it. Help is there for those who ask. Show me all those rookie riders who have done all the damage to their horses. Show me the rookie death rate. Compare to the the riders someone wants to label experienced. Give me the info and I'll do my best to save me from myself. Till we can say where the problem is and back it with hard data, God bless the those listen and learn and apply knowledge to THEIR OWN situation.
As a vet you know that it won't matter one bit HOW MANY rules and safeguards we try to enact when it comes to PETA types. The fact that we oppress our beasts by ever touching them is just too much..if not in todays court or legislature, then tomorrow..
If you have any room out behind your barn, can I join you? Much Empathy, Lydia