[RC] OT--Need a Driver NY to OH - DarkHorseGoddess

Just posting this for someone, if you can help please contact Sue directly. Thanks.

>>I have a need....... I have posted this about everywhere I can find. I am sorry for any crossposts.
But with the PMU farm crisis,& QH congress on now,I am still hopeful……… I bought a trailer in Unadilla,N.Y. It is a 1976 Kingston 4 horse tri-axle Bumper pull. 2 inch ball, 7 prong plug, electric brakes. It is in good sturdy shape. It passed inspection last year. I was going to go fetch it, but have been sick ,kids sick etc.. Then my son was going to, only the truck is now acting up. I NEED it here NOW or asap. OR as close to Ohio as it can be brought. I was hoping, maybe someone from N.Y. area may be coming down for Q.H. Congress in Columbus,Ohio maybe to bring a horse to sell, & could use it for free for that purpose. OR anyone who may need to transport a horse from NY area to any closer to Ohio they can, is also welcome to use it for free. I had one person wlling to do it for gas money.But she has not answered back. A few were going to transport with it, they too never got back. But was hoping  if offering free use may be able to have someone to do it for me for free. Then you'd not have to take an empty trailer home. If you are just coming to Congress, from NY area, I will pay gas money, it is 550 miles.  Please I need to decide asap, how to do this. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me. I am not on daily e-mail on all lists.
thanks
sue stewart
loslocos@xxxxxxxxx
I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years.
http://www.loslocosequineservices.com <<